- I would be interested in taking on one or two very good new students.
- Thank you for your interest in our graduate program at ASU. Unfortunately I am not accepting any students to my group at this point. I am forwarding your e-mail to Ms. Yee who is the lead person for our graduate admission. Please do not hesitate to forward your questions in this regards to Ms. Yee.
- Thank you for your continued interest in graduate studies at ASU. I recommend that you visit our website to view what other faculty members are conducting research in your area and contact them directly: http://engineering.asu.edu/semte/Faculty.html
- I’m sorry to hear you’re having a hard time connecting with faculty. Many faculty members will have more openings during the fall semester as many students will graduate in the summer/spring. You are welcome, however, to continue to contact faculty members directly as an RA positions would come directly from them. Often they will ask me if a student has applied to the program for the semester of interest to gauge how serious the student is to coming to ASU and in working with the faculty member. It sounds as if you’re interested in Mechanical Engineering and the deadline for spring 2012 was 7/1/11 although we will accept late applications. If you’re interested in Materials Science, the deadline for spring 2012 was 7/31/11, but we will accept late applications. Any late application received is reviewed in the order in which it was received and on a space available basis. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
- Thank you for expressing an interest in working with my research group. I enjoyed reading through you resume and see that you have accomplished a great deal. Unfortunately, I do not have any open positions at this time.